Saturday, October 3, 2009

New house.

We have been given a house. It must be moved. It is a little rough. But here's the thing. It will be ours. I know exactly how it will look. I have my plans laid out. I know the plans I have for you...
"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."

Jeremiah 29:11

I have my plans. The trouble is... are they in line with His? After these last few rough years, the desert years, the years the locust devoured, having a hope and a future is very important.

I've thought that heaven for the poor person or people who have suffered greatly will be sweeter than anything a person who has had it easy will experience. Not that it wont be wonderful for them. But the thought of having a home that is fixed, transportation that I don't have to worry about, not to have to worry about how I will pay my bills, my health being restored, and seeing my family that has gone before, and of course seeing my Jesus with my eyes. Wow! What a day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment