Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well that's annoying!

I have had a couple of annoying things brought to my attention. First no matter how many times I edit my posts I still find errors. Second, no matter what I do, somehow I end up looking like a slob?

If you see an error let me please let me know. I'd rather not look like a dweeb.

Last night my son had a concert. Before we left Olie came up to me with a straw that had been used to drink chocolate milk. She flipped it around. I grabbed it. Checked my person for deposits, found none so left. We had a little bit to wait so I thought I would hit the bathroom before they started. Looking in the mirror as I was washing my hands, what did I see? Chocolate spots all over my ecru Christmas sweatshirt! How is it possible that I could not see those big black dollops that looked like I had devoured a giant hollow Santa, sleigh and reindeer in one sitting? Now I'm going to tell myself that everyone who checked me out was not looking at the deposits but the cute little kitty with a Santa hat on his head.

1 comment:

  1. First let me start by saying, this is your blog and we are just visitors. I am sorry someone pointed an oversight to you. Unless your 8th grade teacher is grading your blog for grammer, well she will need to find out your maiden name, won't she? LOL!!! I think your blog is just fine.

    Since your plate is full with 6 children, a husband and a house to care for, I am surprised you even remember your name, non-the-less, if you an I before E, except after C. I have to take my hat off to you for trying to keep a blog with how busy you are. The blog is your journal and your get away from the daily grind of life. Enjoy it and try not to be so hard on yourself. Besides, I don't think Jesus would mind about your blog or the chocolate dotted sweatshirt. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete