Friday, October 23, 2009

It Stinks!

Nope. That's just you.
My Hubby works for a pet food plant. I am grateful in this time that he has a job. But MAN! he smells bad!
I tell him you smell like dog food when it comes out the other end. poor guy.

He applied at the prison. We are really hoping he gets the job. It sounds like he will. We are going to have a ceremony and burn his shoes when he moves on. I told him that we should do the same to his car.... he wont let me. My daughter who is a Senior said that we should let the kids pay to beat it to death for a fundraiser. The moon roof leaks so the car can get rather steamy... and odorous with the dog food and musty and who knows what. The first person to break the window would get a... ummm very interesting surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Nicky, your house is adorable!!! I tried to send you a reply on Sugarpie this morning regarding Gold Canyon and I just checked in and there shows no message sent to you! UGH! Did you get it this morning? If not, can you send me an email to my email address? athomewithsherri@gmail.com So irritated and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! Sherri Boyce

    ReplyDelete