Friday, October 23, 2009

Our itty bitty teeny weenie house. Why am I so grateful? Let me count the ways.

When my cutie patooties are all grown up, they will say,"remember when we all had to share a room and mom made us all go to bed at different times or Joe would keep everyone awake?"

It prevents the opportunity for teenagers to sneak out of the house. If someone gets up in the middle of the night, someone else will for sure have to get up and use the bathroom.

I know exactly where the baby is.

Birth control.

Even when it's super messy it takes very little time to clean it.

It's really actually very cute if I do say so myself.



1 comment:

  1. its actually a cute little house. looks like a doll house.. lots of character. i would have fun making this a cozy nest!

    i can see how it would be hard for 8 people.. but super cute!

    ReplyDelete